Saturday, July 2, 2011

One Week Away

Yesterday was Seth and I's last day as jewelers for Tiffany's. It has been by far the best job I've ever had, and I will miss it, and my coworkers a great deal. But now I get to move on to even bigger and better things for myself. It's time to start packing and head from Kentucky to Dallas. :)




No I'm not going to a Cowboys game, don't ask.
We have a great little apartment already waiting for us just 6 miles from campus (oh man, the gas money we will save compared to driving 60 miles a day!) and both of us get to start work on our MFA doing what we love. And it's a full ride for both of us, well over $40,000 a piece, paid for. A year ago today I would have never seen this coming. *heart aspload*
I'm going to miss my good friends so much, but as for Kentucky, I can not wait to get out of here. Neither one of us can.
Time to purge and box up this apartment!

2 comments:

  1. Purge?! Just get a Bag Of Holding from your local magic shop. Also, trade your car in for a clown's VW Bug. Problem solved!

    I'm so happy and jealous for you two. Go knock dead. (Don't tell the police I was your inspiration.)

    ReplyDelete